Wednesday 28 August 2013

Ootd: Let's Kick Some Ass

Gosh it feels like so long since I've blogged; I've just been so busy getting ready for school, doing homework and I went to Nottingham over the weekend to visit family. I've got a massive post lined up for either later on today about my time in Nottingham (everything is so cheap in Nottingham so I bought some amazing clothes :D)
Today I finally went to watch Kick Ass 2 with my mum and it was amazing, especially Chloe Moretz (god she's beautiful). Usually with sequels it just feels lie they were had no story line but the producers wanted to squeeze out every bit of money they could from one idea. Kick Ass 2 was not like that and hopefully from the ending there will be a third one which I'm already excited about :D


I bought this cardigan from a charity shop for £2, the skirt is from new look, the shirt is an old school shirt and my shoes are originally from Office but I bought them for £5 at a car boot sell.

For my brit school homework I did some research about Twiggy and I just fell in love with her makeup. Then I was reading the September issue of Vogue and they were talking about how to experiment with eyeliner and I just knew I had to try it out. So here's my Twiggy inspired makeup. I didn't do a tutorial this time since I wasn't sure about how it'd come out but next time I'll definitely do one :)
Lots of love,
Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger