Wednesday 14 August 2013

Lady in Blue

Today's outfit is quite... Interesting. I decided t be quite experimental and go for a layered look.

I'm not sure what I think about the jumper on top as well but I like to experiment whether it turns yet good or not. I do really love the combination of the skirt and the dress and the mix of the different prints.
I got my inspiration from Tavi Gevinson and the way she layers her outfits. I have no idea how she managed to just throw all those items of clothing together and make it look so good.
In love with this skirt.. And her burgundy top is actually a pair of leggings.
Oh and I did a photo shoot today with my friend based on the Chanel Fall show so pictures will be up tomorrow ( I'm not the best model but the pictures are pretty good :p)
Lots of love,
Tiana x






1 comment:

Be an e-tailPR blogger