Sunday 11 August 2013

Frumpy but FIERCE

Two things were going through my head whilst think about what to wear to work tomorrow.
1. It's been getting a little colder so I can't just wear shorts and a t-shirt anymore :(
2. I feel like all of my outfits recently have been nice, but that's it. Just nice. Yesterday i really wanted to take a bit of a risk; wear something that I may regret putting on the next day but while I was wearing I felt on top of the world.
I was scrolling through style.com when I came across a designer called Alabama Chanin. I don't think he's very well known but his clothes were just what I was looking for.



Pictures from his Spring 2010 collection 
I know the clothes look a little dreary but they immediately got me thinking how I could impersonate the look in a more fun and edgy way. Here's what I came up with:




I'm actually in love with this dress <3 Like Chanin I layered my look but then added black boots and a rucksack to add my own style to it.
What do you guys think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger