Thursday 8 August 2013

Primark A/W 2013 collection

Yes you read right, Primark has an Autumn Winter collection and it is pretty damn good.
Primark channels 90s grunge in its A/W 13 collection
I don't even have to say much because this collection is absolutely gorgeous; the clothes speak for themselves.
I never thought that I'd say this about primark, but I literally cannot wait to shop there. I love tartan prints so there is no doubt that this tartan red baby doll dress will be in my wardrobe as zoo as it hits the stores. I am lusting of the fluffy pale pink coat and full black faux leather skirt. I guess we all know where Tiana is shopping for her Winter wardrobe ;)
What do you guys think about Primark's step into the fashion world?
Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger