Monday 5 August 2013

Outfit of the Day: Brick Lane

Yesterday I went to Brick Lane and it really is the best place to buy vintage clothes. I've been once before, about a year ago, but its only recently that I've properly become interested in vintage clothes so I could really appreciate it.
The first thing I bought was a piƱa colada smoothie drink, in a real pineapple! 

Literally the best drink I've ever had.
I was actually really happy with what I bought yesterday, although it wasn't much. I've been looking for a pair of mom jeans but there's always been something wrong with them. I found a pair of Levi's yesterday for only £6. And they were in the men's section :p

I also bought a really cute black skirt and the most beautiful ring ever for £2.

Oh and I almost forgot to post what I was wearing...



Sorry for the bad quality, yuck I need to clean my mirror...and my room ahaha
I bought my boots and skirt from New Look (their sale at the moment is amazing), the jumper is from a charity shop, the bag I bought ages ago at Topshop and when the sun finally appeared I wore my sunglasses from ZeroUV.
I've bought so many clothes recently, mainly from New Look, so I'm going to do a post about that either later today or tomorrow :)


I really want to get a record player There were loads of vinyl for as cheap as £1.

I wish I could have a camera like this <3

What did you guys do this weekend?
Tiana x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger