Monday 8 July 2013

Photo Wall Inspiration

I've recently been thinking about how I want to redecorate my room and yesterday I started painting. I'm going to have white walls, a white wooden bed and a really long desk where I can study but also do my artwork. One thing that I have been dying to have in my bedroom is a photo wall. I started off just thinking about doing a collage but now I've decided to to buy loads of different sized white frames and display the pictures in them. I got my inspiration from a blog I follow on Tumblr (www.coachela.tumblr.com)

I've got most of my pictures from websites such as tumblr and pinterest; here are a few that I'm considering to us :)

















I've got loads more and I'm still looking, cant wait to see it when I'm finished :D The photo wall will be right above my desk so that they can give me inspiration whilst I'm drawing or painting or whatever.
Tiana x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger