Wednesday 3 July 2013

Outfit of the Day- Denim on Denim

Today I went to Westfield shopping centre in Stratford. Since I'm going to be 16 next week, I decided it was time to seriously start look for a job so I printed off about 10 copies of my cv. Out of about 20ish shops only 3 were actually looking :( but Topshop was one of them and that's like my first choice(I'm sure I would've found more but I refuse to work anywhere with an ugly uniform!).

Since I was just applying for jobs in retail stores it was okay to go for a casual look. I usually hate denim on denim but I actually think it looked quite cute with this outfit.

 I wore the shorts at I got from a charity last week and my favourite shoes- my lilac jellys. 

Tiana x





3 comments:

  1. Love the pop of pink under your denim shirt. Really pretty. Good job.

    http://www.thefaashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I'll check out your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Be an e-tailPR blogger