Sunday 7 July 2013

Style Crush- Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung is a British model and presenter and I absolutely adore her style. While uploading pictures of what I consider some of her best outfits, I realised that they all used a similar colour palette; beige, yellow, white and black. While some may say that she should branch out use colour more often, I kind of admire her for knowing what suits her and what she likes. Even though Chung sticks to what she knows she also does take some fashion risks for example when she wore Valentino Couture at GQ Men of the Year Awards.

I would describe Alexa Chung's style as girly, feminine and fashion forward without being boring and following trends. If I could steal anyone's wardrobe- it would be hers and if I ever do become a fashion designer, she's the girl that I'd have in mind whilst designing. Here are some of my favourite outfits that she's worn. 










Tiana x

2 comments:

Be an e-tailPR blogger