Monday 8 July 2013

Rihanna for River Island: Part Two!

I think most teenage girls go through that stage where they just want to experiment and go a bit crazy with their style choices and for me, Rihanna has been a big inspiration. Her collection at River Island is just  perfect and I want more! Luckily for us Rihanna has once again collaborated with designer Adam Selman us more fabulous clothes. Apparently this collection is going to be even more fun and even more Rihanna. We don't have to wait too long- the range will be in stores from September 12th and I can tell you that I'll be first in line to get my hands on it. Here are some of my favourite pieces from the first Rihanna for River Island.







Tiana x

4 comments:

  1. i love all of them and happy birthday to you in advance =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, I can't wait for the next collection :D + thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Same, I really want them but they're like £90 :(

      Delete

Be an e-tailPR blogger