Wednesday 1 January 2014

OOTD New Years Day!

Happy new year everyone!!!
I still can't believe it's 2014, 2013 barely even happened... My friend said something the other day that really interesting 'Every year people say the year has gone so fast, maybe this is how fast years go'
I don't know it just made me think about however much which try to control time and how it affects us, we can't. Life is going to happen so we can either sit around doing nothing or we can get up and do something with our lives. That's what I want to do this year.  2013 didn't exactly start off brilliantly for me but it's definitely ended a lot better. I spent most of the year thinking, about life, my life and where I wanted it go. I don't have a proper New Years resolution, maybe I'll think of one later but this year I want to find myself. I want to have a lovely group of friends who I can trust and I want to be closer to my family and improve my blog and design and make more clothes. In 2014 it's not New Year, New Me because I'm still the same person. This year I'm going to be the 'real me'. Well I'm going to show the real me more. I'm going to do whatever I want, be who I want to be. I'm not going to worry about other peoples judgements and preconceived ideas of who I am. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm just going to be me :)




I didn't actually leave my house today but I didn't really want to spend New Years Day in my pyjamas. I wore a pair of velvet shorts that I made on Sunday I think, a baby blue shirt dress and my beautiful new Topshop flatforms. 
I hope you all had brilliant day and even though everyday this year won't be amazing, I hope you achieve whatever you want or need to this year. 
Lots of love,
Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger