Sunday 19 January 2014

My Job at London fashion Week: Palmer//Harding

A few months ago I emailed every single brand showing at London Fashion Week asking for either press tickets or if hey need any volunteers to help out backstage and praise the heavens someone actually got back to me!
Palmer//Harding emailed me me yesterday asking me if I could volunteer to be a dresser for them and of course I said yes without hesitation. 
Although I'd heard of them before, I wasn't fully aware of the brand's image and clothing so I've been doing loads of research. Palmer//Harding was founded in 2011 by Levi Palmer and Matthew Harding and design both menswear and womenswear. Both designers are MA graduates from Central Saint Martins (dream university!). 
Oddly, their speciality is shirts. Palmer//Harding's aim is to make a classic wardrobe staple interesting and aesthetically beautiful again. They don't do knits, they don't do prints- they simply focus on shirts. Because of their very unique niche, Palmer//Harding were instantly noticed by press and have been featured in both British and American Vogue.


Omg how fabulous are those blue trousers!


I love the simple elegance to all of their clothes.

Seriously though the draping on this shirt is just beautiful.

Lots of love,
Tiana x


2 comments:

  1. Omg you're soooo lucky this is literally the coolest thing ever! How did you got about contacting the brands?
    www.whateveryazmine.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you sign up to British fashion council as a blogger then you can access the list of all the press people for brands showing at lfw. If you want to know how toget into shows without a ticket than check out this blog post :) http://the-romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/how-i-got-into-london-fashion-week.html

      Delete

Be an e-tailPR blogger