Monday 6 January 2014

Day 1 LCM

Today was the first day of the London Collections: Men's and opening the event was Topman. If I was a guy, my whole wardrobe would be from Topman. They manage to get the perfect mix of smart gentleman with a young unique look. I love how daring they were with colour and those chunky knit jumpers are amazing! There was  also a wide variety of coats; oversized, croppeda no different colours and materials. I literally cannot wait till Autumn when guys can start wear these clothes.



Another designer who showed their collection today was John Smedley, a British designer known for 
his knitwear. I think these bright jumpers are so fun and exciting and I really like the geometric prints on them. 





Hardy Amies is a luxury mens brand so if you ever want to look really dapper then this is where you 
need to shop. I like how they stuck with classic silhouettes but made them a little bolder with bright colours and interesting fabrics. 

I love how simplistic the Lee Roach collection was, he stuck to monotone colours and classic shapes which could be seen as boring but I love these basic pieces. Especially that cream coat.


 


I absolutely love love love the Jonathan Saunders Men's collection. It's full of bright, colourful patterns but still has really classic silhouettes. These are those special clothes that you only have a  few and you can add them to an outfit an instantly make a statement.

Christopher Kane



Lots of love,
Tiana x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger