Monday 4 November 2013

Ootd: Back to School

After a busy half term it's finally time for college to start again and I think for the first time I was actually quite excited to go back. I've had such a busy half term and it's been great having more time for blogging but I'm also enjoying college.

Here's what I wore for my first day back. I bought this turtle neck yesterday from a charity shop for £3.00 and I love it. It's really warm and soft and I love the colour. 

I also bought this really cute bee brooch.

Also I've had those wierd tartan fabric for ages which my aunt gave me and I decided yesterday to make a cute mini skirt out of it. I've cut out the fabric and once it's finished I'll do a tutorial :)

Lots of love,
Tiana x


2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Looking forward to seeing your skirt!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) and I'm excited to make it, I'll probably do it Wednesday so the post will be up end of this week :)
    Tiana x

    ReplyDelete

Be an e-tailPR blogger