Monday 25 November 2013

I want the applause the approval the things that make me go oh oh oh

I know, song lyrics as title is so cheesy but I just can't stop listening to Lorde. If you haven't heard of her you need to listen to her music. Search her on YouTube or soundcloud :)
Sorry for the rubbish mirror pictures but here's what I wore to brick lane today. I wore a black and white striped maxi dress, loads of rings (obviously), my new brooch and a 'top' which I made from a pair of tights. All you have to do is cut off the feet and crotch and voila you have a new sheer top. 
I don't have any pictures but the food in Brick Lane is ridiculous. There is so much variety and everything looks so good, it almost makes me wish I wasn't a vegetarian ahaha. I'm studying Twelfth Night as part of my English ALevel so I bought the book and also a purple jumper with a kind of Christmassy scene on it for only £5!
Lots of love,
Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger