Monday 18 November 2013

Jingle Bells, jingle bells...

Gosh it's been a long time since I've blogged but I'm definitely going to try to start doing it more often. My mum has been bugging me to write my Christmas list for ages now (so Santa has time to make my presents obviously) and I finally have. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm a total geek, but like half the gifts on my list are books...
One thing I really need  is 'The Teen Vogue Handbook'. It's a guide for teenagers on how to make it in the fashion industry and with narratives from legends such as Anna Wintour and Marc 
Jacobs I really need this book. It came out a few years ago but the reviews are brilliant and who cares if it's a little 'old'
Another book that I'm lusting after is Alexa Chung's new book 'IT', a play on her being known as an 'It Girl'. I adore Alexa Chung and I just want to see the beautiful blush pink book siting in my bookcase.
Perks of being a wall flower is one of my favourite books and films and it really upsets me that I haven't got either so those are definitely on my list.
Unfortunately it's got to thrive of year when it is wayyy too cold to wear my jelly sandals and even though I so desparately want another pair, I've decided its time to get a decent pair if trainers. This will shock most people but the closest thing I have to trainers in my shoe collection are my converses. 
I love love love these trainers from a brand called Saucony and they're only £49.99 which I just found out is a bargain in trainer world.

Recently I've fallen in love with Lorde, she's literally all I've been listening to for the past week so obviously I'm going to need someone to buy me her CD Pure Heroine :p 
Oh and yes I'm a Miley Cyrus fan so yes I really want tickets to her bangerz tour next year!

 Finally another book. 
 
I found this quote a few days ago open Tumblr a few days ago and it just reminded me of so many relationships I've been in. I found the novel that it's from and it is called 'I need you more than I love you, and I love you to bits'. Ugh such a beautiful name for a book. I just have to read it so even though I'm not entirely sure what it's about I don't care, all I know is that I MUST read it.
So if you're thinking of buying me a present here are some hints :p
What's on your Christmas list?
Lots of love,
Tiana x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger