Sunday 26 May 2013

The Perfect Beginning

'Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.'- Alan Cohen.
Now I have no idea who this Alan Cohen guy is but his words are pretty wise. I've been waiting to start a fashion blog for ages but I always make an excuse which tells me that it isn't the right time. I don't think today is the 'perfect consition' to start a blog by when will I ever feel it is.
My name is Tiana Esparon, I'm 15 years old and I live in London. I love writing about fashion but mainly I love to design and make my own clothes. I plan to write about fashion trends I like, clothes that I make and how you can do it too and also some of the clothes that I wear :)
I'm also looking for some inspiration so if you're a fashion blog message or comment here.
Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger