Wednesday 29 May 2013

Does baby powder really make your eyelashes longer?

I heard  little while ago that if you apply baby powder to your eyelashes it can make them look long. So I decided to test it out. Here's what you do.

1. Pour some of the baby powder into a container and cover a cotton bud with it.
2. Apply one coat of mascara onto your eyelash.
3. Using the cotton bud, cover your eyelashes with baby powder.
4. Add more mascara until you can no longer see the powder.
5. Repeat on your other eye.
6. Now go show off those beautiful eyes ;)


Without baby powder
With baby powder


I found that using the baby powder did actually make a big difference. However, it is quite time consuming and it can be messy so not something that I'd do for a daily look
I definitely recommend for you to try and tell me what you think.

Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger