Tuesday 28 May 2013

The man with a skull

Alexander McQueen is honestly one of my favourite designers and just person in general. His work is so imaginative and beautifully crafted. I've always wondered what it would have been like to be inside his head for a day. Truthfully, you woud have heard some messed up thoughts but god I bet they were so interesting.
McQueen once said...

“I get my ideas out of my dreams… if you’re lucky enough to use something you see in a dream, it is purely original. It’s not in the world — it’s in your head. I think that is amazing.”

I can barely sleep, let alone remember the few dreams that I do have but doesn't he make you want to dream. Because although when you wakeuo those distant memories seem pretty crazy, while you were sleeping they were so real and magnificent. 
I'm not really sure why I'm writing, I guess it's because I can't sleep even though it's 3am and I really do love Alexander McQueen. I hope I have the weirdest and wackiest dream tonight.
Sweet dreams,
Tiana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger