Monday 27 May 2013

Tasty Tights ;)

Now this may be a bit too out of the box but who cares- I'm going to write a post about tights!
Yesterday I went out for dinner with my mum and I literally had nothing to wear. I ended up wearing a boring, black body con skirt, a white best top and a black cardigan. 
I hate leaving the house in such an uninteresting outfit and luckily I found a pair of tights that, I fully,I've never actually worn before...
These bright yellow tights paired with killer black boots and a cobalt blue coat, definitely added some sunshine to my ensemble.
Now I'm sure there are many people who would like to call the fashion police on me, but you know what? I felt so happy wearing these tights. I literally couldn't stop staring at my legs and just smiling, 
I was in the restaurant and this guy was staring at me staring at my tights and when our eyes met we both just burst out laughing.
So if you would also like to try this bold look you topshop do tights in a variety of colours for £6. 
Or if you'd prefer some really cute patterned tights, Forever 21 is definitely the place to go. Their tights are so beautiful and perfect for a girly, lolita look.

Happy shopping,
Tiana x





2 comments:

  1. I love different tights! It's the easiest way to make an outfit more interesting!
    thanks for commenting on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it's such an easy way to brighten up a dull outfit :D and that's okay, your blog is great :) x

      Delete

Be an e-tailPR blogger