Monday 16 September 2013

Winter coat dilemma :s

You know wen you go shopping and you ave something very specific in your heard what you want to of course you'll never find it because you've set your expectations way too high. Well I keep going shopping (online of course) to look for a new winter coat but I just can't find one I love.
This is what I want:



I added on the peplum at the last minute but I'm not sure if I like it.. Oh well you get the gist.
I've seen some like this but they'd never keep me warm when it get cold. I know this seems like such a silly thing to be worrying about but considering a coat will be covering my whole outfit most of the time, it's got to look good. I would just make one but coats are so complicated. Ugh I think I'll just freeze this winter.
Lots of love, 
Tiana x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger