Sunday 2 March 2014

Tartan Skirt and Jelly Shoes

It's been sooo long since I've done an ootd post but I love to show off new clothes so I just had to do one!



I'm wearing my new dungaree skirts but I've tucked in the dungaree part, a green slightly oversized jumper with a belt to cinch in my waist. I paired it with my adorable new jelly shoes which I got for just £7.99! Since I got the dungarees and jumper for free yesterday at Beyond Retro, and my belt only cost £3 from a charity shop, my whole outfit only cost £11!!!
Btw I think I'm in love... The Kenzo AW14 show was absolutely spectacular

I love these full Dior New Look inspired skirts and love the shock of such a vibrant yellowy green.  I wish they weren't paired with those printed suits though as I would've loved to see the full effect of the patterns. 



Hint hint, if you want to buy me this coat, I would love you forever. It's one of those things that's so ugly it's really cute... 

I also really like the graphic qualities of the accessories, especially those wedges <3 They kind of look like the same material that my jelly shoes are made of but a way more sophisticated version. 



There were so many beautiful coats at Cèline, I can't even get my head around it. My favourite was definitely that black and slate grey checked duffel type coat. I love Phoebe Philo went back to the laundry bag check that they did a few seasons ago. That blue turtle neck is just amazing, I may have to try to make my own version of it. Over all I loved the simplicity of this collection and how the knits are kind of slouchy and oversized but still really elegant. 
I'm soooo excited for the Alexander McQueen show on Tuesday and omg Nicolas Ghesquière's first show for Yves Saint Laurent! I can't wait to see what he's done. 

Lots of love,
Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger