Friday 27 December 2013

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful time with your families exchanging presents, having fun and eating a lot. Although I had an amazing Christmas, it does seem to be an awful lot of preparation for just one day which is over before it even began...
I love seeing what other people received for Christmas, it's like seeing people's excitement all over again as they show off what they got so I thought I'd show you some of my gifts.

I love my new River Island shoulder bag. It has a really interesting snake/crocodile print. I'm also super happy because I finally got the Bastille extended edition cd and it has been on repeat for ages. Other things that were given to me were new acrylic paints, brushes, nail varnish, The Perks of Being a Wallflower DVD (which I've watched 4 times already!), some clothes, pyjamas, sewing bits and bobs and makeup. I think that's all... Overall it was a brilliant Christmas but I'm definitely glad all the stress of buying presents is over. Now it's time to lose the few pounds I gained after eating so much!

Today I went to the sales at Westfields shopping centre in Stratford; there was only one thing on my mind. A few weeks ago I found the most amazing pair of flatforms in Topshop for £58 and when I checked online yesterday they had been reduced to £25!!!
It's ridiculous how happy I was when I walked out of the shop with them in my bag <3
I don't think I'll ever take them off...

I also bought this black skirt from River Island for £10 and later on the day I made a pair of black velvet shorts. They used to be trousers but there was a rip in the bottom so I cut them off and sewed in a new hem.

How was your Christmas? Did you dare to go to the crazy Boxing Day sales?
Lots of love,
Tiana x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag! I'm sorry to say I didn't brave the sales-instead I've tried to sleep off the few pounds I've put on!! (definitely not worked) Hope you had a lovely christmas, L xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was definitely not brave enough to go shopping yesterday but it had calmed down a little today. You should do some online shopping, it's just as good if not better :p
    Tiana x

    ReplyDelete

Be an e-tailPR blogger