Saturday 29 November 2014

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world"- MarilynMonroe



1. I have been wanting a pair of faux fur sandals for soooo long and these nude ones from Public Desire are gorgeous!
Public Desire £24.99
2. These black slides are perfect for casual but also chic look during winter. I'd probably pair them with a pair of black jeans or trousers
Nasty Gal £55.95
3. These would probably kill my feet if I wore them for more than 10 minutes but gosh they are beautiful
River Island  £50
4. Ugh these Jeffrey Campbell pumps are perfect. I love the chunky heel, plus the platform probably makes them super comfy!
Lavish Alice £135 
5. Thigh high boots have a reputation for being street corner slutty but if worn the right way I think they can be sexy and classy.
Asos £42
6. Adidas superstars are the trainers that everyone has at the moment and I want them too! They're so easy and simple to integrate into your wardrobe and they go with everything
Office £61.99
7. I can't decide whether these shoes are tacky or amazing but either way they look like great party shoes
Topshop  £50
8. I love these sort of doc martens from Asos and for only £20 they're an absolute bargain!
Asos £20


Lots of love,
Tiana x
There are sooo many shoes I want yet I have so little money to buy them :(
Oh well I can always dream <3

1 comment:

Be an e-tailPR blogger